At Dental Health Center of Stevens Point we would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding as we carefully start seeing you for procedure such as cleanings after COVID-19. Although our staff and office may look different this new modified version of our office was all done with you and your family’s safety in mind.
We follow all C.D.C. guidelines and A.D.A. recommendations.
Please click on the links below to find out how COVID-19 may affect your next dental visit or call the office at 715-344-7911 and one of our team members would be happy to answer your questions.
Arrival to Appointment
- We ask that you don’t arrive more than five minutes before your appointment time. Please call our office from the parking lot to see if your doctor/hygienist is ready for you.
- Wear a mask into the office
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer
P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Face shields
- High Vac Suction
- Fewer chairs in waiting room
- Magazines and toys no longer available
- We ask that only the patient is in the treatment room.
- Family members or friends who accompany the patient to their appointment are asked to wait in their car if at all possible.
You will be asked the following questions a total of three time, when scheduling, confirming and when you arrive to your appointment. If symptoms occur during or between those times listed above, we kindly ask you to call the office to reschedule your dental appointment.
- Have you had, or been tested for the Coronavirus?
- Have you had a fever, sore throat, cough in the last two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone testing positing for the Coronavirus in the past two weeks?
- Have you had shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Have you recently experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
Common Symptoms To Be Aware Of
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste and smell
- Wear a mask at all times
- Clinicians wear proper P.P.E. at all times
- Temperature taken daily