This has been a difficult time for all of us. We look forward to resuming our routines, but in new ways. Something that is not new is our commitment to your safety and health. Infection control has always been a top priority during your visits to our office. We want to tell you about some new procedures that you will notice, with the goal of keeping you and our dental care team safe.
WHEN YOU CALL TO SCHEDULE A VISIT
- We will ask you some screening questions related to Covid-19.
- Until the threat of Covid-19 is considered low, we may suggest you postpone your dental care if you have certain health conditions.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AT OUR OFFICE
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early.
- We now have limited lobby seating to allow for safe distancing with others. o We ask that only scheduled patients come inside.
- Please CALL FROM YOUR CAR when you arrive.
- We may ask you to remain in your car for a short time if the lobby is crowded.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT IN THE LOBBY?
- Please use the HAND SANITIZER STATION when you enter.
- We have removed hard to disinfect items like books, magazines and toys.
- Our reception and business desk has protective barriers to protect everyone.
- We are disinfecting doors and bathrooms throughout the day. o Pens and clipboards are disinfected after each use.
NEW SCREENING STEPS
- We will review the Covid-19 screening questions with you again.
- We will take your temperature on your forehead.
HOW YOU CAN KEEP OTHERS SAFE:(Call and reschedule your appointment if:)
- You have symptoms related to Covid-19.(fever, short of breath, cough, muscle aches, chills, nausea, lack of energy, sore throat, loss of taste/smell )
- You have been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- You have been in contact with someone with similar symptoms.
- You have been in contact with someone that was diagnosed with Covid-19.
- You have traveled to an area of high Covid-19 cases in past 14 days.
Thank you for choosing us for your dental care. We truly value your trust and confidence and look forward to serving you.
Dr. Paul Koehl & Dr. Tony Hall